It's been a couple of years since I have really posted much, but as I watch the boys growing, changing and learning I'm kinda sad that I've missed out on recording so much. So I made the big plunge into downloading the blogger App on my phone, and even figured out how to upload pictures. Will this help? I sure hope so.
I don't really plan to do a HUGE catch up post, but since a huge part of what I missed was our time in America (which happened to be Judah's first time there) I might try to go back over some of the high lights. I also kinda missed Kirby's 6th and 7th, Bennett's 5th and Judah's 2nd and 3rd Birthdays. I may get to it all, but since I'm getting back to this mainly for my own record in remembering what was going on with my boys, I may not. I know how old they are, I was there when they were born.
So here we go...The Pittman's Little Angels are back.
No comments:
Post a Comment