Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Kirby

I just realized that I didn't post about Kirby before I left.  I had the pictures all uploaded and just got busy getting ready for our trip and I didn't finish things up.  So here is a brief Kirby post.  I'll have a lot more to post when we get back from our trip.

Seriously, Kirby always has a funny face to share with us.  He's our little comedian.

Grommy and Poppy gave him a kid's digital camera for Christmas.  HE LOVES IT!!!  He is always taking pictures.  We love it cause now we don't find quite as many random Kirby shots on our own camera.

Wrestling with Poppy!  

He was sliding down the marble and trying to take a picture at the same time.

Keeping us all straight...cause he's just like me.  Perhaps a little bossy.

One of those faces that I just couldn't pass up posting.  You can see he's not totally leaving our camera alone.

Bahahaha!

Next week we will get to attend a home school conference.  We are both super excited.  I'm looking forward to getting some encouragement, pointers and ask a lot of questions.  Kirby will get to be in a 'real' classroom...it will be great for us both.

More to come on our Thailand fun soon!

1 comment:

Jason and Kathleen said...

I love my first baby, Kirby. He just is.