Yes, it's a miracle. I'm actually updating on here. You can pick your jaw up off the floor now. Only took me almost 3 months. A lot has happened since Kirby's first day of school, but we've been so busy I just haven't updated. Not to mention the fact that our camera got lost/stolen back in September. We have our video camera but I still haven't figured out how to take clear pictures on it. These are all taken with Stan's phone. Eventually I would like to do an update on each of the boys individually but for now this will have to do.
Last week Stan got home to see the boys' beautiful artwork. All over the house. Luckily it was with dry erase markers so it wasn't hard to clean up. Stan got them out there with an old towel to clean it up. Seriously, these boys are a mess!
This year we let the boys help put up our Christmas decorations. While I worked on the tree (in my green snowflake pj pants), Stan decorated the boys.
This week they boys have watched Frosty and Frosty Returns about a million times. They decided they wanted to go outside and play in the snow. They got all bundled up and went out to play. 'There's no snow', you say? Doesn't matter to these boys.
Making snow angles...
Judah just hung out with us inside and rode the blue elephant.
Here's a cute video. I thought it was fun to include one with both his dancing and toddling. Although he's getting around much better in the last few days. It's weird to think this very well could be my last little toddling baby. But at this point not weird enough to go for #4.
And the three goofiest, cutest, silliest boys you've ever seen playing on the bottom bunk tent daddy made. This could cure any bad day. Also, please excuse the fact that two of my children are, for some reason, without pants.
More to come soon...hopefully! :)
3 comments:
love it! wow....judah looks a lot like you Rach. I love your boys.
I want a blue elephant. For Kendall, of course.
Jennifer you can have the blue elephant, but you have to come and pick it up!
Post a Comment