Wednesday, April 21, 2010

9 months

Today Judah is 9 months old!  I've been kinda slack in keeping the month to month stats for him but I knew this is a big one.  And I must say I was so excited that the computer and internet were cooperative today so I can share a few recent pictures of Judah Bug.  

Right now Judah is growing and changing so much.  He eats anything you put in front of him.  He's a big fan of vegetables and fruit and has ventured into chicken recently.  Not to mention he loves feeding himself puffs and Cheerios.  I'm sure he would go for more but since he's only got two little bottom teeth he's not there just yet.  Right when he turned 8 months we started him on formula, I was initially worried he would struggle with the transition to a bottle but he apparently doesn't care.  It was a smooth transition for us both and has helped me out with my stress level.  In the beginning Judah's big brothers wanted to help feed him all the time.  Now Judah really prefers to hold the bottle himself. 



One of Judah's favorite things to do now is to play in his pack n play with his toys.  I'm pretty sure he most likes the uninterrupted play time and quiet away from his loud brothers.  He wants to crawl but is just now getting to the rocking on all fours stage.  It won't be long!  Since he can't quite get around on his own he LOVES to wheel around in his walker.  After he's finished eating and playing for a few minutes in his high chair he starts rocking and we know he's ready to move.  And he has now discovered his favorite thing in the house...the washing machine.

He makes his way over...

flails his arms and jumps with excitement...

And then notices the camera and gives a smile.

He is such a joy and still the family 'pet'.  He is still so vocal and is saying Dada and, as of the weekend, Mama in addition to all of his other babble.  He loves to blow raspberries and have you blow them back.  He could play that game all day long and give a belly laugh after each time he gets a response.  He's still sleeping great and has been perfectly healthy since the Dr. put him on Singlair back in February.

Here are his 9 month stats:
Weight: 10.2 kg or 22.48 lbs (74th %)
Height: 73.5 cm or 29 inches (67th %)
Head: 44 cm or 17.32 inches (12th %)

He's still bigger than both of his brothers at this age, well a little shorter than Bennett was, but at least a pound heavier.  Looks like Kirby will be the brains of this operations with Bennett and Judah as the muscle.

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Judah! He is so great! I love his handsome little face!

Jason and Kathleen said...

He is beautiful. To me...he has a kirby face and a bennett body! i love seeing him. you and stan sure do make some good babies!