Wednesday, December 16, 2009

just funny

I wrote this weeks ago and for some reason it never got published...so I thought I'd still share.

Lately Bennett has been obsessed with the train conductor hat and scarf that Kirby got for his 3rd Birthday while we were in Richmond. One night I even went in to peek at them before I went to bed and he was sleeping with them on. I mean kinda funny but nothing particularly weird. But finally we figured out why he wants to wear them so much. He wants to be like George. Some friends gave the boys a few books and this stuffed Curious George (the stuffed animal was supposed to be for Judah) when we got back from Bangkok as a welcome Judah and Congrats to the big brothers gift. George happens to be wearing a train conductors outfit. Almost identical hat and scarf.

All Bennett needs is a pair of overalls!

Strangle hold.

Of course Kirby wanted his picture take too and he wanted it with his new fav...Mickey.
Notice the same strangle hold. This is why we monitor them so closely with Judah!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Hilarious! Also, I often say we have five children. My three, and our two "georges". Glory and Elias both have a stuffed animal that is NOT curious george - but they are convinced it is. (Elias' is not even a monkey - it's a weirdo ant eater or something). But I have to pray for the Georges, change their diaper, get them dressed, etc. It's getting a little out of hand!