This is another that missed getting published...oops! Still some fun pictures.
We took a recent trip to the 'Old Town' of our city. It's really pretty much a tourist spot but it's always a good place to find some gifts. We were looking for some small things to send back home and for ornaments (or things to make into ornaments) for our Jesse Tree. Not to mention that there are several restaurants that serve Western food so it's always nice to enjoy that as well. Stan took a couple of shots while I was bargaining for some jewelry.
We took a recent trip to the 'Old Town' of our city. It's really pretty much a tourist spot but it's always a good place to find some gifts. We were looking for some small things to send back home and for ornaments (or things to make into ornaments) for our Jesse Tree. Not to mention that there are several restaurants that serve Western food so it's always nice to enjoy that as well. Stan took a couple of shots while I was bargaining for some jewelry.
3 comments:
oh man! those are some cute boys.
haha- poor Bennett .. cracks me up. I have one too, so i can laugh :)
haha- poor Bennett .. cracks me up. I have one too, so i can laugh :)
Post a Comment