Saturday, December 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENNETT!!!

Our Bennett is 3 today!  It's almost hard to believe.  Time has gone by so fast.  At three Bennett has already gotten a passport and moved across the world.  He'll speak Chinese to anyone he comes in contact with, unless you speak English to him first.  He won't speak Chinese to our local friends that speak English around us most of the time... I think it just confuses him.  He's a complete mess.  He has definitely been the one that needs to be watched the most.  I think this was so from the beginning.  Benny, you are a joy and we love you.  Here are a few pictures from 3 years ago.

Waiting for surgery.


Oh what a big boy!


Finally got to hold him at 2 days old.  I was in love!


Pictures of his fun day today to come soon!

2 comments:

Lew said...

So fun to reminisce about birthing stories. Happy b-day to Bennett!
Will you send me your address, please at lew1019@gmail.com? I am doing Christmas cards and wanted to send y'all one. Hopefully it will get there in time...Thanks!

Jason and Kathleen said...

Awww....what a cute chunker he was! I just love Bennett's little personality Rach. You are one blessed Mommy!