It doesn't seem quite possible that Judah is already 5 months old. Time flies by so quickly! I'm pretty sure I say that every month. In about two months I will want Judah to stop growing for a while. He will be getting too close to not being a baby any more. He has already moved to a Large size diaper. The biggest size for most brands is an XL (Bennett wears an XXL in Huggies and they are the only brand that makes them that big). Here are today's stats:
Weight: 8.4 kg (18 lbs 8 oz) 79%
Height: 67.5 cm (26.6 inches) 75%
Head: 41.5 cm (16.3 inches) 7%
He's still a big boy although it seems like his weight gain has slowed a bit and his length is starting to catch up. He still hasn't started solids. I think he's probably ready, cause I know he's ready to move to a 4 hour schedule, but I'm trying to hold off just a few more weeks until after we go to Thailand. Judah and I will be taking a quick trip out for check ups and if I don't have to worry with taking food it would be great. If he starts to act like he's starving (not the case right now) then I'll go ahead. But seriously, I'm sure he's getting plenty.
I mean just look at this Humpty Dumpty!
He's starting to get really interested in his toys. This frogy thing he's holding came in the Christmas box from the Pittman side of the family and he LOVES it. (It didn't have a name on it but good job whoever sent it!) He's still laughing and talking away. I'm ready for some real words to start coming out of his mouth any minute.
I'm pretty sure he's teething. I mean just look at that drool! Kirby got his first tooth at 5 months so I'm thinking Judah will be close to that as well!
He is still the main attraction for his brothers. Bennett was real interested in being with Judah but not so much in the camera. I'll give Benny a break since he's been sick. Judah has been sick as well. Third cold in as many months and had to start with the breathing treatments again. Thus leading us to our little trip to Thailand.
This could be a good reason why Judah gets sick a lot...he is CONSTANTLY getting big brother kisses. But he loves it and I love that these brothers are so loving!
1 comment:
yay!! you are doing so good at posting new pics! i love that last one! can you really blame kirbs and benny for giving him lots of kisses? i would do the same thing!
Post a Comment