Tuesday, November 10, 2009

picnic in the park

On Saturday we went with some good friends to a picnic in the park. I love finding out good places where we can do things that we would normally do in the States. Lately the weather has been so beautiful so when they suggested a picnic we were all really excited. Saturday couldn't have been more beautiful and it was so nice to have some time with our friends.

On a side note, I don't pick out the boys clothes so I wasn't the one that put them both in Tar Heel shirts (but if I was going to do matching outfits I can't think of a better choice). The boys get themselves dressed for the most part (I only intervene when there is a serious case of the tackies) so a lot of times they match. Bennett often wants to wear something similar to Kirby and Kirby seems to think it's cool too. I'm sure when I tell them that in 10 years they will be completely embarrassed.

Doing some climbing cause that's what boys do.
Oh, Benny. This face is why he doesn't get in trouble as often as he should.
If that isn't little Stan Pittman...
My favorite men, minus the one that was sleeping in my arms.
Although I absolutely dread seeing myself in pictures right now I know one day I will be glad to have this great family shot. So thankful our friend got some great shots of us. And it should be noted that the boys were done with pictures by this point, until our friend held up a bag of Peanut M&Ms...it was magic.
Also, here is the hilarious video of Kirby going to the bathroom in the park. I hope you can understand what he says. It's definitely worth a look.

3 comments:

alwaysjoyfuldejs said...

Great pictures! That sounds scary with Judah, but I'm glad everything worked out.

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing so hard! Video turned out great. Folks at work say it would yield 10 grand.
Grommy

Jason and Kathleen said...

I love how the boys dress themselves to match. Maybe you should try letting them pick out Judah's outfits too!