Judah has a new best friend. He LOVES this monkey. He will talk to him and give him kisses for his whole play time. Judah is also turning out to be our most verbal baby yet. Stan said if the amount of baby talk has anything to do with how much he will talk later on we are in for it. Kirby hardly talked as a baby and now we can't get him to be quiet long enough to eat dinner. Of course the other two didn't have two big brothers talking to them constantly...
Deep in conversation.
Hugs and kisses for the monkey.
2 comments:
Oh Rach....he is so cute! I love that big smile. I know you do too!
We all know that all that talking comes straight from Stan. ha!
Oh Rach....he is so cute! I love that big smile. I know you do too!
We all know that all that talking comes straight from Stan. ha!
Post a Comment