Yay! I'm so excited that I finally got blogger video to work. Even though it takes a while to upload it's way more convenient. Also, I'm going to be trying to post a lot more pictures of the boys. I decided that I don't feel like I need to write a whole lot each post. I write on my other blog so this sometimes may just be random pics of the boys. That's really what you are here for anyway. The below video is the afternoon after we took the boys on an outing where they both got new rain boots and 'brellas'. So funny. I wrote out the dialog incase anyone couldn't understand. They crack me up with there little conversations of stating the obvious.
K: Hey Bennett, look at me.
B: I have brella! You have brella…
K: We got these.
B: We got these. We got these!
K: But I don’t got that. This is my favorite.
And here is a little Judah for your viewing pleasure. He's had a cold (congestion that has now moved to his little chest) so he's been sleeping in the bouncy seat. He still likes to swaddled at night (usually during nap he sleeps on his tummy) because he's got the crazy arms and wakes himself up. The bouncy seat created a swaddling dilemma so I went with the half swaddle. It works like a charm.
And a close up of his sweet face. :)
4 comments:
oh poor baby! I cant believe he is sick. So cute swaddled in the bouncy. I half swaddle Naomi alot and just wrap another blanket around her feet. Hope you are getting along well!
Amanda
oh he is so beautiful!! Charlie has a little congestion too! Thanks for posting pics and a video. you are on the ball girl.
Hey, that is a good idea! (The bouncy seat in the crib). I'll have to remember that.
I'm so relieved to hear you're swaddling Judah (since you're my mothering mentor, after all). We still swaddle Abby, although I'm trying to wean her from it bit by bit. I only swaddle one of her arms.
Love the video. Don't you love their little conversations?
Loved it all!!!
Post a Comment