Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday Morning

Today Bennett, Judah and I stayed home from fellowship time. This is the third Sunday in a row that we've missed because of illness. Everyone is almost well but Bennett developed some nasty looking sores on his tongue. Don't worry, we are pretty sure they are the result of Bennett attempting to eat an entire shaker full of salt, but he's drooling a lot as a result and I wanted to keep him out just in case it leads to something more serious.

Here are some pictures of our morning...

We had some doggy friends staying with us for the day. Bennett kept going to check on them in their crates in the back.
He was telling me that they were sleeping. He is so good at play by plays.
Judah having some awake time with his new toy.
He was enjoying himself.
And of course Bennett didn't want to miss the fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My precious babies!
Love,
Grommy

jessie said...

They are so sweet!! I love Benny's little face and Judah really looked like he enjoyed his toy!