Right now Bennett is in a constant internal battle between sheer joy and immense pain. He is either on cloud nine or desperately upset about something. Kirby went through the same thing at about the same age. 2 heading head first into 3. For Kirby 3 was much worse. He was over the frustrations that lacking language can bring but in full testing the limits mode. It looks like Bennett is determined to follow suit. Right now anything can set him off. Naps and bedtime are a huge struggle cause he doesn't want to lay down and be still, no matter how tired he is. Even this week while he's had a cold and feels horrible, the only day he went to sleep without a fight was the day he had a fever of 102. If something is put on his plate at meal time that isn't his first choice then there are tears. If I try to make him wear long pants and he wants to wear shorts, there are tears and screaming. I remedied that one by putting the shorts away. Ha Ha HA! So I thought I would give one example of his struggle and then several of his joy, cause I know that is what is really in his sweet little heart.
Crying about breakfast, after crying about not wanting to wear long pants.

Happy to show of for the camera!

Do we have a future male model on our hands? Watch out Derek Zoolander!

And showing some leg...
1 comment:
God made kids cute just so you can deal with when their behavior is not-so-cute, lol. I hope he passes thru this phase quickly, for your sake :)
Post a Comment