Monday, October 26, 2009

So grown...

I'm telling you, I can't get over how grown up Kirby and Bennett think they are. I know in reality they are growing up but sometimes I wonder how old they think they are. It's really funny. Kirby is actually starting to even get himself in trouble because he talks too growny to mommy and daddy.

Here he is talking on my cell phone to Grommy. He always has to have it on speaker phone now. This was a conversation all about things that Kirby would like to do with Grommy when he is in America.
Still not big enough to fill daddy's shoes.
Getting into the cards. I thought Kirby might be ready to play Uno, you know matching colors and numbers, but after this incident with the SkipBo cards I was corrected. We are still finding them under the furniture. At least Bennett got out some of their cards to scatter.

No comments: