Wednesday, October 21, 2009

3 months

3 months and he's such a joy! Sometimes the last 3 months have seemed to fly by but other days it seems like such a long time. I barely remember what it was like to not have Judah as part of our family. I love how the boys love him to pieces and lavish him with constant hugs and kisses. Benny is still a little rough with him but I try to just remember that it will only make him tough (and cause very little damage).

Today Judah's Stats are:
Weight-- 7.6 kg or 16 lbs 12 oz
Height--25.5 inches
Head--16.14 inches

He looks so big! Maybe cause he is so big! Everyone here says he is the same size as a normal 6 month old Chinese baby. They find it hard to believe he's only 3 months old. Next time I will do a diaper shot so you can see all the yummy rolls.
Big smiles all around.
This toy has proven to be a big hit with all three boys. Kirby was helping Judah play this morning. He was even learning his colors in Chinese, it tells red, blue and green.
ETA: I just checked Bennett's 4 month stats and Judah weighs more at 3 months than Bennett did at 4. His head isn't quite as big and he's an inch shorter. Maybe Judah will just get longer this next month. I love having big babies (other than the lower back strain) cause they are so cute but I think Judah is already showing signs of being an over achiever.

2 comments:

Jason and Kathleen said...

oh goodie! for that....i will try for some two month photos of Charlie.

Leslie said...

What are you talking about?? Those BLs are adorable! And the model is even more so!