Tuesday, October 27, 2009

hair cuts

It was that time again. The boys were waking up with crazy hair so that is my cue to have Stan get out the clippers and buzz all their hair off. I tried to have Kitty teach me how to give them all real haircuts but I'm no good at it and to be honest I don't like to have little hairs flying all over me. For now it's just easier to shave it.

Bennett is so ticklish that I can't get a good picture of him being still. I didn't even get there in time to get Kirby's picture.
Yes, Stan is letting Kirby cut his hair...Kirby thought it was so cool.
The bravest man in the world...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Stan is definitely the bravest man! Be sure you put hats on those little bald heads :>)
Love,
Grommy

Jason and Kathleen said...

Go Kirby. Let him know that a man can make twice as much as a woman in the hair business!! What a cool dad Stan is!