I can hardly believe that Judah is already 2 months old and we've been back home for one month. Some days it feels like time is flying and some days seem long. It's sad cause I know if I blink too many times Judah will be in college. He continues to be the sweetest baby ever! He's smiling and talking to us and is on the verge of an all out belly laugh--I can't wait for that. He is sleeping through after his 11 pm feeding till 7 am (well sometimes more like 6 but the paci tides him over till 7) and he is nursing 6 times a day. He naps pretty well most days except between 4 and 7 when he just wants to hang out with us...fine by me! Every time I take him out he is the main attraction (of course if we are out as a family we are quite a spectacle but that's for another post). No one can believe he is only 2 months old cause he's about the same size as a normal Chinese 6 month old (or older). Of course he did start wearing 3-6 month clothes at 6 weeks. Yesterday he got his 2 month shots (no I don't have to give them to him, our friend that lives nearby is a RN) and he was a little fussy last night but has been absolutely fine today. I think he was more fussy cause I ate some semi spicy food at lunch yesterday. Today I did his little weight and length check...it's weird not taking him to the Dr. to get checked over and just doing it myself...so I have his stats but have no idea what the percentages are--I'm sure I could look them up on the Internet but I'm not worried so I'm not going to bother. Oh and I forgot to measure his head.
Current Stats:
Weight: 14 lbs 5 oz (exactly 6.5 kg)
Length: 24 1/4 inches
I almost got him smiling...I'm just not quick enough.

I took this tonight while I was cooking dinner. Kinda ironic that his shirt says high maintenance. He's definitely so far from that. Right now his brothers are WAY more high maintenance.

Just a shot of the cutest cheeks EVER!
3 comments:
Grommy said:
Thanks for the Judah pix. He has changed SO much already. What a hunk of baby!
ahh...those are soo cute. i love those cheeks! He is adorable! I am so happy he is so easy. Can he talk to Charlie about sleeping so much at night?
oh Judah! I love you!
Post a Comment