Thursday, June 04, 2009

To tide you over...

We have been so busy lately that I haven't been great about taking pictures of the boys. They are growing and changing so much. It's hard to believe Bennett won't be the baby for much longer. Here are a few pictures until I can get the rest organized. Even with the busy times I have captured a few fun times. There will be much more to come once we get to Thailand. We will be there by this time next week! Hopefully that means I will have some time to do some catch up blogging.

Just relaxing and watching some TV


He made this all on his own. I was proud of him.


This is what Bennett made. Hopefully you can see the ring he's looking through. Maybe it's a spy glass? So sweet.



Oh, and if you notice, they match...well as far as color goes. Many days Kirby will pick out his clothes and then pick out something for Bennett to wear that matches. It's pretty cute.

3 comments:

Lora said...

Oh gosh, they look so grown up! I love the matchy matchy ;)

Anonymous said...

They are the smartest, cutest and most talented little boys I know.
Love, Grommy and Poppy

Jason and Kathleen said...

What does Bennett's shirt say? hmm....they are so grown...especially Bennett. I also like trying to figure out what i was seeing in your house. Maybe in a few months, once you settle back into life, you can do a little new home tour!