Saturday, May 02, 2009

Judah pics

While I was in Thailand getting checked out Dr. P (my fabulous OB) ordered an ultra sound done by the specialist. Most of the pictures were very detailed to detect the blood flow to all the organs (seriously amazing to see) and the specific measurements of everything to get an idea of his development in the case of early delivery. He sent me home with a DVD so I tried to pick out a few that would show off our littlest man a bit. By the way, Dr. P said he looked perfect. He's developing very well and although we don't want an early delivery, he would be in the best shape possible for that scenario.

In case you can't read the small print on the picture, this is the face.

Both hands.

Profile, and some of my parts labeled as well...


Right now Judah and I are doing really well. He's very active, especially when I want to sleep, and other than some cramping at the beginning of the week--definitely over did it last weekend--I've been pain and contraction free. Dr. P told me if I had two good weeks I could go off the medication and only take it on an as needed basis. I don't feel totally comfortable with completely stopping the meds but I may drop to just once a day and go back to twice a day on especially busy or stressful days. We will see.

1 comment: