Sunday, January 11, 2009

I love it!

Stan had a man day yesterday and was gone from about 9:00am til 8:00pm. It was a little rough going for me at some points but we made it through and Stan had a fabulous day. In between the tantrums, fighting and asking for daddy every 10 minutes there were some sweet moments. One stands out far above and I even sent Stan a random text to tell him about it. Kirby was sitting on the couch and started rocking back and forth with his doggy. I asked him what he was doing and this is what he told me...

"I'm rocking the baby. Maybe daddy should go buy a rocking chair so I can sit in it and rock the baby. He should buy a baby bed too so after I rock the baby I can put it in the bed. Maybe he will do that."

It was so random and so sweet. I love trying to figure out where his little mind gets all this. If I ask him if he wants a baby sister or a baby brother if changes by day. He talks a lot about a blue dress so I have repeatedly explained that baby sisters wear dresses. We shall see. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my,what a good big brother he will be! I'm getting excited too!

Kathleen said...

That is sweet! I bet he will be such a great helper. How have you been feeling?