Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Well...

He's just plain excited. He talks about the baby everyday. I can't wait to see how he is when I've got a really big belly. Bennett still really doesn't have a clue what's going on. We talk about a baby brother or sister but it pretty much goes over his head. I'm sure he'll get more interested as there is more physical evidence. Kirby has been so kind and understanding when I don't feel well. He always prays for mommy not to throw up. So sweet. These pictures were taken a couple weeks ago. Let me clarify that he does understand that only mommy's (meaning women) can have a baby in their belly but he was just curious what it would look like when the baby gets bigger. Not curious what it would look like on me, obviously, but curious.



7 comments:

Amy said...

So cute. I love how the little one's minds think.

You should be coming out of that nausea time period soon. We are praying for you and that you have a good pregnancy.

I think everybody is pregnant right now...

Jason and Kathleen said...

what a cutie! I have a picture of myself at his age that is very similar.

Lora said...

How adorable! What a great big bro!

Kathleen said...

ummm...i enlarged the first pic...and I saw some old favs on the tv.

Leslie said...

It's so cute how excited they get! Kirby (or THE Kirby, as Sam called him earlier when we were looking at the blog) wears his pregnancy well. ;)

Kara said...

Hey girl!

Congratulations. This is Kara from Bethesda...Not sure if you remember me or not. I used to manage the security desk on Sunday nights.

Hope you are well. Good luck with the baby.

Jessie said...

Super cute!! He just wants to be like his Mommy.