Monday, December 01, 2008

Fun with the Crunks

*That is not their real last name, just a nickname.*

The week before Thanksgiving we had a chance to go visit friends to hang out (adults and children) and see their new baby. We had a ton of fun talking, playing (playground for kids and Wii for adults) and just spending time together. We are always glad to be able to spend time with good friends. Enjoy the few pictures we got.

Stan entertaining with some jumping game.

Boys in the basket.

Four in the bath. Bennett was not happy cause the water was a little warm for him and I think he felt a bit crowded. A few minutes later we couldn't get him out.

Kirby with Big Sister Extraordinaire and new baby brother. We joked that they looked like the proud parents of a new baby. Is this a hint of things to come?

Bennett had to have a turn. He loved to look at the baby and really impressed us with how gentle he was. He pointed a lot but never poked eyes like we feared.


Hopefully we will have some Thanksgiving pictures to post soon. I, of course, forgot my camera so I'll have to see it there are good shots from others.

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

wow....cute pics of the boys and stan. where are you? beautiful you!!
jason was a little concerned with the co-ed bath. ha ha.

Leslie said...

That pout of Bennett's is adorable. Am I wrong to think that?

Mrs. Moore said...

You can tell they are not the starving children in China that we used to hear about so we'd clean our plates. Such cute grandsons I have!

Lora said...

Dude, that is a lot of cuteness!