Not a perfect fit, but they are warm!
He still loves balloons, so much so he didn't want to stop messing with it long enough to give me a real smile. This is the best I got.
Kirby LOVES to dress himself. The only problem is now that the boys share a dresser he sometimes puts on Bennett's clothes. I think the pants are even too short for Bennett!
I'm not really sure of this dance style but he was trying.
With 250+ people dancing in The People's Park, Kirby could not resist joining in. We think these must be folk dances that are learned when they are children. Everyone knew the dance as soon as the music started and there were people of all ages doing them. Sorry it's so dark, the park doesn't have lights for night.
4 comments:
What's with the pulling up his pants legs while dancing? What a bird!!!!
Grommy
LOVE THE VIDEO!!! takes me back to our dancin in the streets there days. i think we only did it once. Rach, you are really gonna have to work hard to keep the girls away when Kirby is a teenager. He is such a cutie....even as a big boy.
Andrew just watched the video and said, "Kirby what are you doing friend?!?!? You are so funny."
Loved it.
Love the video of Kirby dancing! He is not shy at all.
I really cannot believe how big your boys have gotten. They sure are growing up fast...
Post a Comment