Monday, November 03, 2008

The many faces of Bennett

Milktastrophe...and happy about it.


Putting on his 'don't be mad at me' face.


His new Chinese pajamas. He loves them. I can't wait to show him his Humpty Dumpty picture in 10 years. This is really how the kids here wear pants, although usually the crotch is cut (for bathroom purposes) but I feel that defeats the purpose of keeping him warm...and he wears diapers so I think he's good.


A new hat. I think Stan was creating a new Minority Group outfit (this area is full of Chinese Minorities and each has a distinct traditional dress).


Relaxing and reading.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

what a cutie! and so smart already reading on his own! ha. i really liked my random phone call from you....like old times.

Leslie said...

Ha! He looks mighty proud of that milktastrophe. I love his face in the pajamas picture!

Kathleen said...

what do those PJ's say? probably something that really doesn't make sense in english. do Benny's have the slit in them. if so....take another pic of him bent over so we can really see.
after this....are you going to do "the many faces of Kirby"? and then of you and stan? that would be great. I haven't seen how you have changed in the past months.