Saturday, October 04, 2008

Convos with Kirby

Everyone has done this and I realized that if I don't record these funny things now, I will forget them shortly. An example would be there were actually two recent conversations with Kirby that where worth remembering, but one is totally forgotten already. Sorry.

Stan was helping Kirby go to the bathroom at a restaurant (it was a squatty of course) and the following conversation occurred:

Stan helping Kirby pull down his pants...

Kirby: I have to pull them down lower, Daddy.
Stan: It's ok, this is low enough.
Kirby: No Daddy, trust me on this.

4 comments:

S.E. Painter said...

hysterical!!!!

Kathleen said...

wow! that really is too funny. i know you didn't train him to think that way....not intentionally anyway..but, i guess all males are like that?? ha!

Lora said...

Omg, than man talk! So cute!

Jessie said...

That is too funny!! I'd trust him.