Wednesday, October 01, 2008

and then Naughty...again

As I was writing the last blog the boys got into something else, literally, that I wanted to share.







Seriously, I don't know which one is the bad influence or if they are both just encouraging the other.

5 comments:

The Parrish Family said...

Oh the things that children do. The fact that they discovered that they could get in there shows how smart they are. I always enjoy the pics of the boys and hope yall are well!! We miss you lots! I look out my window at the Sea that separates us!! :)

The Biambys said...

I think this is too funny. I'm glad to see pictures, please keep them coming.

Lora said...

OMG! What an awesome photo opp though :)

Jessie said...

I think Stan taught them that.

I love the boys desire to know more about God.

Amanda said...

that is hilarious