Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Naughty and Nice

My boys are crazy. Have I ever told you that before? One minute they are into everything and the next just as sweet as can be. Is that some sort of behavioral bipolar thing or is it just being little boys? Here is the evidence:

In the mornings the boys can get up and play in their room until we go in for them. Most mornings I expect to see a complete disaster area, which is cleaned up before they eat breakfast, but today Stan found this...

No wonder the drawers are a bit broken.

Then came the sweet moment. After breakfast Kirby told me he was going to go teach God so he needed me to get his Bible down. I think he meant he wanted to have a 'Quiet Time' like mommy and daddy. Bennett joined him, although I don't know how much Dr. Seuss can teach you about God. They even went to our 'QT/Reading' area.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

i like that big chair. i am piecing together the pics.....to create visuals in my head of your new home. i like it!