Monday, August 11, 2008

I can't...

Fix it that is. I've tried--and in the midst decided the blog needed a makeover. It frustrates me. Only because everyone else's blog doesn't have this issue. With this new template it looks as if there is clearly room for the sidebar to be where it belongs. I'm going to keep working on it but I just don't get it. I added a You Tube video's thing, but of course it's at the bottom. I'm going to work on getting more videos cause these are a couple of months old. And I'm going to continue to hope and pray my sidebar finds it's way back where it belongs.

5 comments:

Lew said...

I have the exact same problem if you check my blog out...so frustrating!!

Kathleen said...

i don't see the new video at the bottom??

Lora said...

This has happend to me in months where I"ve posted a lot. Keep posting and it should move back up. I have no idea why or how to fix it, I just know mine did that then it went back to normal. Its like each month can only handle so much?

Amanda said...

the cheese and patty cake video is hilarious!

Leslie said...

That video of Kirby dancing is hilarious!! I love his moves!