The boys doing their favorite thing, watching movie. I'm not sure why they chose to sit on the cold marble floor. The couch isn't my favorite but it's at least comfortable.
Kirby enjoying his 'oakerick', the name he has given oatmeal.
Bennett being silly as usual.
This shot was taken along with 10 others. I realized yesterday that Bennett was out of sight and I couldn't hear him. I found him sitting on the desk. I later found out--when I went to download the pictures--that he found the camera. This is one of his shots.
And another...it looks like he just kept pushing the button. There are a few he took of the computer and a couple other angles of himself but half are basically this. The good thing is the camera is Bennett proof.
6 comments:
did kirbs not get the memo that he needs some house shoes? bennett got it. good. your couch is kind of fun. unique.
Kirby looks really, really grown to me in those pics. They are such handsome boys...
Oh wow! Awesome pictures! Both boys look SO different from February when I last saw them. I love the pics, keep 'em coming!
beautiful children. I was thinking to myself man those are nice marble floors ...lol random. Hope everyday you are able to adjust a little more. Love!
Wow. That's a beautiful floor! I'm not sure it's comfortable, but the kids don't seem to care!
Love Bennett's photography talents!
Bennett and Kirby look so grown up.
Loving the marble floors and the funky (in a cool way) couch. Who wants to sit on a funky couch when you've got marble floors.
That's just crazy, marble floors. My mom-in-law just added marble to her fireplace and it cost a fortune. You've got it wall-to-wall. I won't tell her.
Post a Comment