Saturday, July 12, 2008

Some firsts...

I know we will be experiencing a lot of firsts here in our new home. I'm going to do my best to capture those and post them for everyone to enjoy. So much is going on and we are all going through changes so I want to remember this time. Please excuse that there are two bedtime pictures. For some reason I love taking pictures of the boys sleeping. That could be because it's the only time I can get them to be still. Oh well.

The first night here and in their new bunk bed. They will have to share the bottom until Kirby is a bit older.


Bennett's first night with a pillow. He doesn't really need one but Kirby insists one for himself and whatever Kirby has Bennett wants too. He was having some trouble staying on it.


Our first home cooked meal. We still don't have a stove so it's hard to cook. I made pizza which was easy (once we found some cheese) cause we can just use the oven.


7 comments:

Kathleen said...

more photos of the new place please!!!

those sweet boys sleeping...oh...

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,
Welcome to this side of the world. I'm glad to hear that you made it and are settling in - keep the pictures coming - they are great!

Jennifer said...

Your new place looks really nice!! YAY!

And you go, mama, cooking homemade pizza!

Sleeping pictures are faves of mine, too!

Jessie said...

I don't get why the boys have two different sets of sheets in the same bed. Just a weird observation.

Jessie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessie said...

Sorry I deleted the comment not because of content but because I posted the same thing twice.

Is it even the same bed? So confused.

Unknown said...

I love those pictures of them in bed together!