Several new posts below. I'm hopefully back to the blogging world. Also if anyone can help me fix this horrible thing my blog has done please let me know. I've tried everything I know to get it back to normal.
Your layout issues are due to the width of the two YouTube videos. You can edit your YouTube posts to re-size the width to something smaller so that it doesn't push your right column down to the bottom. Hope that helps. Toodles!
2 comments:
My internet has been cut off (hopefully that will be remedied tomorrow) so I haven't been able to catch up. Glad you made it safely! LOVE YOU!
Your layout issues are due to the width of the two YouTube videos. You can edit your YouTube posts to re-size the width to something smaller so that it doesn't push your right column down to the bottom. Hope that helps. Toodles!
Post a Comment