I know it's been awhile but we haven't really had reliable internet since we moved. I finally just went somewhere and made myself catch up. We will be heading to our next location (and will remain there for 6 weeks) on Monday so I should be able to keep up with posting. Don't miss any of the new stuff!
5 comments:
I like all of those pics! no apples pics? i will have to post one! I miss you all so much....and you're not even gone. I love you. How did Bennyboy get the ringworm?
Man you went from no blogs to 10! How are you? well I guess I can see how you are in your blogs but email me soon and give me updates and timelines. Talk to you soon!
I loved all the blogs and I think I'm finally caught up.
Is Bennet all better?
thank you for your prayers. will you email me so I can have your email address again and save it
Happy Birtthday, Kirby!
Post a Comment