Yesterday we went to Alligator Adventure at Barefoot Landing. We met up with some friends that are also staying in the area. All of the kids needed to get out and do something so we thought this would be fun. Kirby is really into animals right now so this was great for him. Please excuse the tiny pictures--we forgot our camera, as usual, and I had to steal them from Facebook and didn't want to fool with them. :)
Stan and Kirby (with his toy alligator)

Kirby and Hannah--he really took to her. He even shared his alligator.





Hannah and Bennett (with his long sleeves so as not to share his ringworm, poor thing was sweating it up)

Stan and the boys!

Stan being himself

Thanks for being our photographer Carla!
1 comment:
Oooooooh, I love Alligator Adventure! You know how obsessed I am with crocodiles and alligators. I love it that Kirby has a little toy one!
I hope Bennett's ringworm is well on its way out the door. :(
Post a Comment