Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Our new home...

On May 12th we moved into our temporary home (as a side note that is also the day my brother turned 30). We will be here a total of 7 weeks. We have two bedrooms, a bathroom, washer and dryer and a small kitchenette. It really is a good size for while we are here. We spend most of our day out and about busy and really only just sleep here. It doesn't take much to keep it clean so that is especially nice. We moved both of the boys up a step in beds--Bennett from a crib to a toddler bed and Kirby from a toddler bed to a single--to help prepare them (really just Bennett cause I wasn't really worried about Kirby) for sharing a double bed at our new home. We have pretty much settled here but are ready to get to our final home.

Bennett in his big boy bed.


Kirby in his bigger boy bed.

3 comments:

Jason and Kathleen said...

awww.....so cute. kirby must be a lot like uncle jason in his tank top! ha!

Jessie said...

I can't even think about moving Jonathan up to a big boy bed. Of course, Bennett is much older than him so I know I've got a good 2 months.
Cool new digs.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what was going on with you all! I know you are busy everyday - but it is great to hear from you! Tell our other friends there hello! See you over here soon!