We got delayed for two weeks from our temporary home before our BIG move so we headed to the beach for some fun. We've had great weather and a LOT of rest. If we stick around here much longer we will be worthless. The boys have enjoyed it. Nothing is more fun than endless play time with mommy and daddy!
Kirby's 'Poly Poly'
Bennett has a little ringworm on his arm (I know-gross!) so we've been putting long sleeves on him so he won't mess with the bandage (so he won't get into the cream). He found a way out.
Stan was playing with the camera features and got some great shots!
Poppy and Bennett
I LOVE this shot. Kirby was throwing a ball up in the air and Stan got this.
I think this captures Kirby's true spirit better than any picture we have. :)
3 comments:
Oh my gracious...that last picture makes me want to cry. So precious.
Those pictures are AWESOME!!! It truly captures Kirby's spirit (and not in that new age weirdness it sounds like).
Stan will have to teach us all how to take those cool pictures.
I love how Bennett is rocking the 80s, one-shoulder look. He wears it very well. :)
And that last picture is gorgeous!
Post a Comment