Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Small Group Dinner

On March 1st our Small Group had a dinner and honored us before we move.  It was so much fun and we felt so blessed.  We have been in the same Small Group at church since we got married (4 years) and have had some good times.  We have had children together, done service together and laughed more than any one group of people should.  We have had some people that have moved on to other ministries and opportunities but anyone that has been in the Hopkins-Pittman class (has gone by other names in the past--we are on teaching team #3 :) is a part of our family.  Enjoy the pictures!
The wonderful cake--Thanks Kimberly!
Jenni made these cookies and wrote the character for Love on them.  
Didn't she do a great job?
Me and Jennifer--I'm still mad she was all cute and I was just in a t-shirt.
All the Ladies--these women are so wonderful.  I will miss them.
Pastor Clay and Cindi
He has been our Pastor for 9 years.  They are such a blessing to us.
Bennett--just because he's cute. :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Don't you just love small group! Ours has really been a blessing for us. I know that you will probably really miss yours since you have been in that one for 4 years!

Wishing you good luck and easy transition for your move:) We will be praying for you.