This was some kind of information wheel, the boys liked spinning it way more than they cared about whatever info was on it.
Kirby and Aunt Kitty guessing the frog sounds.
Kirby in the 'bat cave'. It was a hollowed out tree and it had bats hanging in the top. He was entranced.
Kirby and Aunt Kitty. He wouldn't look at the camera in most of the pictures because there was way too much to look at.
At least I was looking...
I think he wanted to jump in with the fish.
I mean seriously, how interesting are fish? To Kirby...very interesting.
That evening we had dinner with the Marsh's, some dear friends from church. The whole family came and we had a great night laughing--especially since Kirby was in rare form. I wanted to get a picture of him with Meagan (I'm so glad we got to see her while she was home on Spring Break) who watched him a few afternoons a week while Stan and I worked with her mom, Julie. He was not even a year old than and he has always loved her. Here I told him to smile and at the last minute he put his straw on his nose. It was hard to keep a straight face as I told him to stop.



He did it again...
You can see Meagan was laughing so hard, as was the rest of the table.
Finally a smile and no straw!
2 comments:
I love the last one where Kirby is pressed up against the glass! He's too cute!
Looks like so much fun! Hugs!
Post a Comment