YAY! I'm posting. The pictures were not working for me but they are now(you can see by the date on this thing it says the 12th but really it took me until today--the 18th--to get things to work). This is just a bit of a catch up on what we had going on in February since I posted last. The potty training is going well. Each week he gets better. Some days we'll have a set back but he does well to recognize his 'accidents' and we make sure to emphasize that each day is a start over.
The last part of February was busy. We made a trip to Charlotte to see family and go to Lily's birthday party. Of course I have no pictures of either time with family or the party. I'm not really sure why we got a nice new camera when we always forget to use it. We also had some nice time with friends toward the end of the month. Again, no pictures--you'll have to take my word for it. :)
Here are some pictures of the boys being silly taken in February.
Each morning when I go to wake up the boys I never know just quite what to expect. On this particular morning Kirby decided he needed the changing table pad as a little extra cushion.
It's kinda hard to tell but Kirby is sitting on a ball and is doing a split with his feet propped up. He got into the position on his own. This is his normal crazy behavior.
Bennett had a little bed head after his nap. This was the only angle that did the hair justice. He's getting another hair cut soon--his first was not very successful.
Ready for the slopes!
(Let me just note that we have the ski goggles and neither of us has gone skiing in at leave 5 years. This is why it is taking us so long to clean out our stuff)
Kirby had to jump in to wake up Bennett, you can see he wasn't totally pleased.
2 comments:
Thank you for the offer, but we are getting one locally off of craigslist. Let me know what else is up for grabs, though! I'll happily take some stuff off your hands.
Gosh, I'm gonan miss you :(
They look so cute together in the pack and play.
When are you guys moving?
Post a Comment