The time is finally here. We are moving. It's a pretty BIG move too. I can't give a lot of details but we are excited. We have until Monday the 31st to get out of our apartment but hope to be out by tomorrow so we can get on to the beach for our vacation. We will be traveling and training and then will actually reach our new home by July 1st. We are ready to go! I have tried to catch up as much as possible and I will do what I can to keep the blog up to date during the next three months, but we won't have internet access quite as regularly as we do now.
We are supposed to get everything we need in these eight trunks. Isn't happening. We have already shipped two 35 pound boxes and will probably send at least one more.
8 comments:
That is amazing that you can fit everything in those containers! Good luck with everything. By the way Happy Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I can't believe moving day is almost here. :(
You really only have 5 containers to use since me, James and Kendall take up 3 of them. Make sure to pack us some food in there, too...we might get hungry on the way.
Just think if we had not unloaded your entire living room and dining room before we left!!! I have been praying for you and your transition. I can't wait to see my North Carolina friends April, 9th. By the way your furniture looks good in our apartment also :)
I already miss my BFF. Thanks for all the stuff you gave us. Every time I walk into my room and see my beautiful bed, I get a big cheesey grin. I know the toys you gave us were for the Bedrock, but the boys couldn't resist the temptation and have loved playing with them.
I'm so impressed how you were able to pack all that in those boxes.
I know how you feel. We have a weight limit. I keep looking around wondering what else I can part with :) We'll have to exchange info. Maybe we can get together over there :) We're not too far away!!! Good luck and keep us posted!
I feel out of the loop, where are you guys moving too?
Hoping for a post soon! We miss you bunches already! See you soon! HUGS!
Post a Comment