That is a quote from one of my (and Kirby's) favorite commercials. It was the only thing I could think of to describe our last month (plus). We have been busy trying to get ready for the BIG move. I finished up working at the end of January and took on a HUGE task--more details in the next post--and have also been washing new linens to take with us and other such things. We have already begun to get rid of furniture and other household items so Kirby knows something is going on--Bennett is still clueless. Oh the greatness of being so little. We are hoping that little changes each week will make the finality of getting rid of everything easier on us all. Here are a few pictures cause my mind is too muddled to give details of all that has gone on. I promise to try to do better about updating--I seem to do that each month when I finally do update--sorry.
Bennett has play time by himself each morning after he and Kirby have played together for about an hour. This is mostly because since Bennett has dropped his morning nap he gets whiny and needs a break from big brother's torture. You can see he wore himself out that day.
Kirby has become sticker crazy. This is courtesy or Uncle Jason.
Well that's one way to get your toys around--especially since
Bennett is determined not to walk.
These are some Kids R Kids Spaghetti Dinner pics. Each year the center does a dinner for families and staff. We get to pick up our dinner on the way out the door. It was nice and they guys enjoyed it!
He has become ultra silly. This was also his last meal at our table. It has now moved on to be the center of another family's memories! I think Kirby even left some dried up spaghetti under the edge for them to enjoy. :)
3 comments:
I am absolutely bewildered as to how Bennett's spaghetti plate is still on the table.
At our house, plates, bowls and cups are like sling shots... just vessels for the proper propelling of food.
For some reason it made me sad to think about your table being gone. You guys are really leaving? I thought you were just kidding this whole time...
Seriously, I'm going to miss ya'll like crazy. Note to self: start saving for Pittman visit halfway around the world.
Is Stan eating spaghetti with chopsticks? He is so cool. Now that I think about it, they eat lo mein with chopsticks. Now he isn't cool, just training.
Your kids crack me up!!!
Post a Comment