Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy New Year!

We had a great New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.  We spent Eve with friends.  We had lunch with the Dowd's at Cracker Barrel before they headed back to VA and spent the evening with the Minor's and the Brown's playing a few games--one of which was Rock Band on X Box, so much fun--and we even made it all the way until midnight.  That is huge for me since I'm usually a walking zombie by 11:00.

New Years Day we spent the day shopping to spend our Christmas cash and gift cards.  We did Target--found some great deals on clothes for Kirby next winter--the Mall, and REI.  We didn't get home until 3:00, so the boys were exhausted.  I let them nap until 5 but woke them up so they would go to sleep that night.  They never really woke up.  This picture is our attempt to keep them up--we just snuggled all evening.  Please excuse my wet hair and no makeup.  

6 comments:

Lora said...

Happy New Year! Love the pics!

The Biambys said...

Happy New Year! It is great to see pictures. I am coming Raleigh in February. Hopefully I can see you guys while I am in town.

Amanda said...

Hey Girl! I just wanted you to know how much it meant to me that you but that comment.
Im going to add you to my blogger friends. It is really good to see that people we know are followers now. Please keep reading and commenting and I will do the same. Bless you girl!

The Biambys said...

I will be in Raleigh with Kaden February 22-26. I would love to see you guys while I'm in town.

Stephanie said...

I will be in town with Hadley next month. Hopefully we will be able to get together. Let me know when you are coming in April. Hart and I would love to take you out to dinner or something. Can you send me your address? Thanks!

Jessie said...

While I appreciate being wished Happy New Year every time I check your blog, it is now February. So if you are planning not to update us on the boys, the least you could do is change the title to the new, and more appropriate, Happy Valentines.
Andrew 'enjoyed' the video chat the other night.