Thursday, December 13, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENNETT!!!

It's my baby's Birthday! It's so hard to believe a year ago right now I was on the operating table waiting to hear his sweet (and very loud) cry. I have pictures of a little party we had on Saturday when we got back from VA but blogger doesn't want you to see them right now. I'll keep trying.

Kirby and Bennett enjoyed a week with Granny and Papa last week while Stan and I went to a conference. Things went really well on both ends but it was nice to come home and see my boys. And now we have this amazing weather. Each afternoon Stan has taken out to play a bit. Hard to believe we had snow in Richmond last week. OK, I'll try pictures again a little later.

1 comment:

Jason and Kathleen said...

happy 1st year of life buddy! aunt kitty and uncle sason love you!