Bennett is always trying to be with Kirby, even when he's finishing his snack.
Bennett and Kirby were playing in their room, only I came in and only saw Bennett. Where is Kirby?
There he is, in his new favorite play spot.
Now that Bennett can pull up he wants to do all that Kirby does. Thankfully he isn't walking yet. That day will be the one that makes me pull the rest of my hair out.
8 comments:
Never a dull moment - huh! Enjoy those moments - they are priceless.
Too cute. I cannot believe how big these two have gotten. You are doing a great job, Rachael.
Is Bennett really almost one? How on earth does time move so quickly? The boys are WAYYYYY adorable!
Those two are so cute!! I can't believe how much they have both grown! I am adding yall to my link list!! Love ya!
looking good. (no...not granny and papa's gym.) i like the pics. that will do until i come visit.
I cannot believe Bennett is about to turn 1. The year has flown by. I'm sure I'm not telling you something you don't already know. Your family is just gorgeous. We miss you all mucho.
Let's plan on getting together soon.
Love you!
I love the picture of your boys looking out the window. That is always a sweet picture.
Great pictures! I love the one of Kirby hiding under the bed.
Post a Comment