Here are the Birthday Party pictures at last. As soon as I finished my last post Blogger became my friend once again. :) We took Bennett to Johnny Carino's (sp??) so he could enjoy some spaghetti and we wouldn't have to try to feed 10 adults and two children in our little place--all grandparents and great grandparents were in attendance. What a lucky boy!
I know, He's adorable.
Kirby helped Grommy decorate Bennett's cake.
The finished product. Good job Kirby!
Bennett and Kirby have one more thing in common, they love spaghetti!
He enjoyed the icing but wasn't so sure about the rest.
Kirby enjoyed a little of each cake--we had three in addition to Bennett's.
Presents!
This came from Granny and Papa to help him learn to walk. He was doing the side lean cause he wanted to play with the toys while he walked.
I'll take more pictures tonight at dinner. I think Bennett will try pizza for the first time!
3 comments:
oh good. i was about to call you and tell you to give me some pics. i am glad you read my mind/needs. bennett is such a big boy.
Happy Birthday, Bennett! I cannot believe he is a year already!!!
Adorable pictures! Geez, your boys are so cute.
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment