Congratulations to Brad, Kari and big sis Delaney! Avery Kate was born on Monday October, 22 at 2:06 pm. She was 7 lbs 1 oz and 20 inches long. Avery is our 2nd Great Niece, which still makes me laugh. Kari is Stan's niece (funny because she is only 2 years younger than me). We are so excited for them and can't wait to meet the newest member of our family!
Avery Kate
4 comments:
beautiful pics. just so you can link her Cronin has a blog. sempergumbiefamily.blogspot.com
Okay, typically I think only my children are beautiful as babies, but Avery has given my boys a challenge. She is beautiful and if that is the momma, she looks AMAZING!!! Congratulations to them.
Thank you! We can't wait for you guys to meet her! I happen to think she's one of the sweetest things on earth!
Jessie - thanks for your sweet compliments!
Hey, just checking out your blog! I just got home from Target and decided to try and find you! yay!
Post a Comment