Kirby has also turned into quite the show off. All day I hear 'look Mommy!' My favorite is when we are out somewhere and he says "Look Mommy...' and then waves at someone else. I guess he wants to show me that he is friendly. It's pretty funny.
One good thing Kirby has learned is concerning his Milk allergy. He always wants a bite of whatever we're eating but many times it's something he can't have because it has milk in it. So when he asks and I tell him he can't have any he says in his very serious voice 'There's milk in it.' Which has actually worked out to our advantage some. If it's something that he can have but we don't want to share we say he can't have any he gives his 'there's milk in it' reply and we just don't disagree. My theroy is that since we aren't responding we aren't really lying. I can not be held responsible for his assumption.
Kirby has turned out to be quite the singer as well. His favorite are 'Twinkle, Twinkle', ABC, Jeasus Loves Me and Deep and Wide. There are several others as well but those are the main ones. Sometimes we get a mixture of all of them together. He's also getting better at counting--only leaving out numbers sometimes--and his colors--only really having trouble with red, hopefully it's just because he chooses to and not early signs of color blindness.

We are not potty training, he just likes to pretend.

He tried to escape from his seat and got stuck. We were sure to capture it on film before setting him free. :)

1 comment:
We've got to get our little music lovers together! They can bounce and dance around all they want. I would love to hear Kirby serenade us!
Post a Comment