Time is going by so quickly. It's amazing how busy we have been. A lot is going on but not too much that is interesting enough to post on. We've basically just been working and hanging out. Trying to take advantage of any break from the heat and patiently waiting for signs of Autumn. I'm so glad it's finally September. Not because I know cool weather is here but because it will be here soon. By cool weather I mean 70's and even low 80's. I absolutely HATE hot weather. You know it's bad when you go to the pool and it's not even refreshing because the water is bath temperature.
I'm still training for the Triathlon in October. I got on a bike for the first time in many years and was so tense my heart rate was up without even really going anywhere. I'm gonna have to work on that big time. I have run 35 minutes straight without stopping though. A HUGE accomplishment for me--anyone who ever had PE or played Volley Ball with me can vouch for that. With everything going on I am really glad to have this outlet and something that I'm doing just for me. I'm also hoping it can help get rid of those last few pounds.
A few weeks ago we were able to be a part of a GIC (Global Impact Conference) in FL at the Church Stan grew up attending (and his family is still very active in). It was such a blessing. We were able to meet lots of people who serve all over the world and hear all that God is doing in so many places. The church blessed us with a new computer and tons of prayer. It really blessed our hearts.
Well that's about it for our family in general. Below I posted about each of the boys and included pictures. Since signing on to blogger is so much easier on this new computer (and I get up at least two mornings a week now to train) I'm hoping to do better about posting. We'll see. Probably just empty promises. :)
3 comments:
I am so impressed with you and your Triathlon training! Geez, I wish I had that kind of motivation and will. You must be so amazingly fit!
Rach, I definately missed your posting! I still can't believe you are doing that triathalon -- you are my hero! I cannot jog for more than a few minutes w/o dying, so I can't believe you went for 35! That's awesome!
The boys are looking so grown up! I, too, was surprised the Bennett was already 8 months old. Geesh, I thought he was still tiny. But, actually, we had our beach trip where you were preggo exactly a year ago! WOW!
If you go running at night let me know. We can train together.
I cannot believe how big Bennett has gotten! He looks like his big brother who is equally as cute!
Miss you, love you!
Post a Comment