Work has been busy for us both and I have taken on another little 'job' at church. I'm coordinating the nursery schedule which seems easy. It's turned out to take up a lot of my 'free' time (free=when the boys are sleeping). Every Sunday requires 40+ people for ages Birth-5. Praise the Lord many of the spots are filled, however, filling in the holes has been a project. Each week gets easier and I'm hoping for more permanent people to commit (hint, hint :).
In other news today I officially begin to train for a Sprint Triathlon. I may be crazy but I really want to conquer this. It's 11 weeks of training that will lead up to the Oct. 20th event at Emerald Isle. We will do a 750 meters swim (in the ocean), 20 K bike and 5 K run. Stan may also do it but his knee surgeon wasn't exactly excited about him running so soon. I'll keep you updated on my progress.
Ok enough talk, I know you really just want see pictures. :)
Kirby is enjoying a cupcake from Stan's birthday.
Stan has taught Bennett to hold his bottle. He figured out using his feet is more fun.
Kirby sees all the fun Bennett has in the ExerSaucer and wants to revisit it. I've had to put and end to this. I'm going to sell it so I don't want him breaking it.
Bennett in the China hat--it has a tail in the back. :)
Kirby's artwork--on my couch...another thing that we will try to sell if I can get the ink out.
5 comments:
Bennett and the bottle is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!
WOW! I am impressed with you training for a Triathlon! I am tired just thinking about it.
Precious pictures, as always. You have such handsome little boys. :)
Ohhhhhh, the scribbles on the couch make me anxious. So far, we have had crayon on the carpet, but that's it. I'm sure it won't be all.
FINALLY!! I muster up the brain power to start a blog and you go incognito from blog land! What's up with that?
That's cool that you're training for the triathalon. I'm thinking of coming down that weekend and cheering all you guys on (from the safety of the sidelines, of course).
Thanks for the pics!
A Triathalon!!! Omg, you are so incredibly awesome. I miss you, maybe we need to do a road trip again. You have amazing cute boys, even when they color on the couch. Hugs!
Things must still be crazy because you have not blogged in forever. I must admit this is not like you Rachel. me maybe but not you, I know there are plenty of interesting things going on in your life that you can write about. I'll check back later..)
~Tonya
Post a Comment