Friday, July 27, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Yes Folks this is Stan taking the reigns and blogging for the first time. You better hold on, your about to travel through a random ride that are my thoughts. This was a great weekend to have a birthday. The weather was good, even though I didn't go out very much to enjoy it. My parents, Paige(sister),and her kids Brandon and Karissa were here to celebrate with me, even though they were really here to see the boys. But it was a wonderful weekend of taking advantage of the simple pleasures. Eating, resting, spending time with family and did I say eating? One word OUTBACK.
I'm getting old (34) because Birthdays seem to have lost all the hoopla they once had. It's a gift these days just to not have to change a poopy diaper. Which my wife allowed me to have a poopy free birthday. SIMPLE PLEASURES!

6 comments:

Jessie said...

I wanted to make sure and comment for your first time blogging. You did a very good job (I could bearly tell the first time jitters). Happy birthday!!!!

The Biambys said...

Happy Birthday Stan!

Jennifer said...

Happy birthday, buddy! And thanks for getting me thinking about Outback. Now I want a steak. Can you loan me $25 so I can go tonight?

Anonymous said...

I was looking at Kirby's neat table time pictures and thinking that he is really growing up. Then I kind of felt old because you know when your friends children are growing up you're getting old. Then I thought Wow, Stan's even older than I am! A lot older actually!
Happy Birthday:)

~Tonya

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Stan! I am a few days too late, but better late than never ay?? Rachel knows how to please her man, "No poop for you!" (I know, groan, a lame joke from a 90s sitcom. But since I'm the fifth comment and several days late, hopefully not too many people will see my lack of wit). Anyhow, nice to see you posting Stan and hope you had a great day!

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday, Stan! I think a poop-free day is a fabulous gift. And Eliza, I laughed at your comment. :)