I'm going to take back all the junk I talk about you and your IT saviness. You are IT savy. I love the pictures coming up and you don't know where they are going to come from and you don't know what it be. So much fun for a girl who sits at home and loves when blogs are updated.
He's so handsome. And I love the boo boo lip. Can you teach me how to do that? I think it would work wonders around the house when I need James to do something!
4 comments:
Can I just say that I taught Kirby that cute 'boo boo lip'. I love that he smiles while he tries to poke out his lip.
I'm going to take back all the junk I talk about you and your IT saviness. You are IT savy. I love the pictures coming up and you don't know where they are going to come from and you don't know what it be. So much fun for a girl who sits at home and loves when blogs are updated.
He's so handsome. And I love the boo boo lip. Can you teach me how to do that? I think it would work wonders around the house when I need James to do something!
I love that! What a neat little montage. And the pictures are adorable - Kirby has the cutest smile!
Post a Comment